Engage with Illinois
- Build your pipeline of potential candidates early and often to generate the best results
- Don’t just focus on juniors and seniors, freshman and sophomores will be your future candidates and should be engaged
- Contribute to professional development by partnering in career workshops, resume reviews, mock interviews and networking events
- Support career exploration programs
- Sponsor university activities, academic units, and RSO’s
Handshake @ Illinois
Handshake is the online recruitment system used across the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus. This free to use recruitment management system allows you to post job and internship opportunities, access resumes, schedule on-campus interviews and/or information sessions, and register for career fairs and other events. A registered company can have multiple contacts who can access the system.
Request a Campus Event through Handshake
- Join career fairs
- Host on-campus interviews
- Present information sessions
Domestic and Global Talent
Illinois has a diverse talent base for employers to consider. Learn about our student demographics and fields of expertise through our HireIllini data dashboard.
- For employers recruiting international talent, we have created a short guide for domestic employers to help address what is required for U.S. employers to hire international candidates.
- For international employers seeking talent, please see our International Recruiters’ Guide to Hiring.